AAARRRGGGHHHn't there any things people have to post in this forum any more.

I fished a day in Boynton Beach area and had a shot at a Snook, but the snook had better things to do May go out for a quick trip tomorrow AM if the weather is cooperative. It was a fun morning in spite of the lack of success. I had a new rod out and had enough time to get the feel of the 10 wt. It is a heavy stick to cast all day, but for the 2 solid hours I used it there was not a problem. The better my technique was the less strain I put on my arm DUH. The double haul is getting better with practice.

Second. Newsflash, dateline 6/10/06 Ipswich Harbor MA. Stripers were heard having a major party celebrating the departure of one of their most dreaded nemisis, Dave Micus. The CCA (Coastal Conservation Association) is predicting a sharp rise in Striper population due to The departure of the dreaded Mr. Micus.

When Mr. Micus was questioned about this his response was "Nah Nah na bah bah, stick your head in gravey" followed by a "boo hoo" and "wah wah wah, call the wahmbulance for those fish". There is a rumor that he has plans to return and once again terrorize the fishery for the fall run.

jed