ARR, the winters are long,and tides high.In 4 more months, I'll hear a little one cry...#2 is on the way!! We had an exceptional winter this year, with only one major storm, and little snowpack at all. We get some pretty good stripers & blues up here, with our provincial record being over 50lbs. The river just above the salt is the easiest spot for me to fish, as the flyrod is a wet noodle in the bay for me with the tide. They haven't been the kindest to me,throwing eels on my line instead of biting themselves, but I hope to remedy that this year. Deceivers with rattles, big poppers, and flatwings that'd make Marilyn Monroe blush are all loaded up this year!! I have a standing invite to NH as soon as I can get there, right on the beach too. Time to hoist the mainsail & shove off!!! "OH the year was 1778,How I wish I was in Sherbrooke nowwww"-The Last of Barrett's Privateers by Stan Rogers

------------------
"Fishing is more than a sport.It is a way of thinking and doing,a way of reviving the mind and body" Roderick Haig-Brown

[This message has been edited by mcmutt (edited 15 April 2006).]