I think anyone could go out and make money off teaching someone how to cast. And if they haven't done much of it would learn a great deal from the preson teaching them. And if they like the way you teach them then thell be back. I'm not FFF cert and never plan to. This goes back 8 months to a year ago or longer. If you know what your doing you can get people to pay. I've had people ask me to teach them who to FF and cast as most have never picked up a Fly rod. I told one lady I couldn't take any money from her but would be glad to help get her . Started and she could join me anytime and I could teach her everything I know. Plus gave her some book titles to read. To me the Cert FFF gives most a piece of paper and a big head that they are better then those without. And if you don't like the so called silly bumper stickers you don't have to get one but don't knock those who do. It's one way of knowing other Fly Fisher people who belong to FAOL.So as my SIG. says to each there own. Later Matt

------------------
To each there own !