... for the FL_SkiBum.

Back to work now but had a great time. Though the timing of these fronts is bordering on ridiculous regarding my more recent fishing trips. Saw VERY few fish caught to include the tournament boats in Florida's biggest tournament. Another tournament local to me had 36 anglers with only 8 catching fish and only 11 of those fish were of tourney specs. Tough fishing this weekend for sure.

However, Fish-Ins aren't all about the fish ... thank goodness.

Was a pleasure hooking up with old acquaintances and making new ones.

A special "THANK YOU!" to Saltydancindave for his tremendous efforts. Hopefully for next year we can set the date a little earlier so that many more will be able to attend.

I think the planning stage should begin right now.

And a secondary "THANK YOU!" to Captain Tony Petrella for letting us barge in on his backyard and home for our Sunday afternoon get together.

Philip and Michele and Ken and Diane are continuing on their way for a few more days. I think they are all headed for Matlacha (Mat'-leh-shey). I am jealous. I'll be sorting mail. HA!

Should the planets align themselves again next year, I'll certainly be back.

As short as the three days seemed and was, I enjoyed ALL of the company the weekend offered.

I am very lucky to have been born, raised and still living on the West Central part of Florida in all it's beauty.

Again, thanks to all for making my weekend special.

Gil