We are back in Chesapeake country and freezing our tail feathers off, it was a balmy forty-six degrees we arrived home, heading in to the seventy this weekend... then back down to the forties! It good to know my ability to shut a fishery down extends to Florida, it's OK to blame me for the cold front that shut down the fishing on the gulf coast.

Dave thanks for all you hard work, putting one of these event is like herding cats! Also thanks for your tutorial on key lime pie, from now on ever piece of key lime pie I have will be judged by your standards!

Harold it was great fun talking to you about fishing and photography. That shot of the dolphin is incredible; I forgot to ask you what lens you used.

Ed, I will send the photos I shot of you.

Les and Judy it was nice meeting you and we will look you up when we are in Roscoe. The discussion on Catskill flies was very enjoyable, as I revisit my trout roots, I may be bending you ear for more patterns & recipes

Phil and Michele, Thanks for all you help and guidance on fishing from a kayak, I hope you finally got into fish on your extended stay. Did you get a chance to try out the creepy crawler?

Gil?Gil what can I say?. you probably cost me a couple of grand! We are hooked we talked about kayaks and where we could fish them when we get back home for the remainder of our trip. Dianne and I both agreed that the most fun we had was fishing from the kayak, thanks for lending up yours for the day, I can see a pair of kayaks in our future.

Oh and when can we expect your new book 1001 Things To Make From A Pool Noodle!

We really had a great time and met some great people