+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: It's Florida Fish-In Week !

Default It's Florida Fish-In Week !

The festivities & fishing will start when you arrive for another day in paradise ! If you could email what day & time you plan on getting into town, they'll be arrangements made to meet your party so you don't miss the groups activities. Harold is close to the final events listing which will be available Monday or Tuesday. saltydancindave@earthlink.net

Amongst the Mangroves of West Central, Florida

Looks as if the Florida Pirates have picked out a great weekend ...
    [url=http://wwwa.accuweather.com/forecast-page2.asp?partner=accuweather&myadc=0&traveler=1&z ipcode=34284&fday=6&metric=0:96fa4]http://wwwa.accuweather.com/forecast-page2.asp?partner=accuweather&myadc=0&traveler=1&z ipcode=34284&fday=6&metric=0[/url:96fa4]

Gil
    "Only the half-mad are wholly alive." ~~ Edward Abbey

I'll be thinking of you all and wishing I was there.

Spent a cold day on getting orientated on my yak yesterday. Plan on giving it a salty baptism once the nor' easter has got below 15mph and the forecast snow storms have run through.

------------------
    JME
    @===----?----?----?

[This message has been edited by JME (edited 27 February 2006).]

We will be at the Veranda on or about 9AM on the second. I can recieve email,but I am unable to send it through my outlook express. If anyone needs to email us use this address: lesjudy97@yahoo.com which I can send and recieve with.

Les & Judy Maynard

Ed Mercado and I will be at the Veranda about 10 am on the 2nd, provided we don't get side-tracked.

hopefully the 3rd at the latest, maybe the late on the 2cnd. Just do a good fish-in war dance for us will ya.

The Yakima rack from the 2003 explorer does not fit the new one and Yakima is sending out one next day air today. I am thrilled she wanted to check things out early, I gues its a woman thing.

Gil bring a cordless drill and some goop so we can put the cleat on the yak if ya can. Other wise I'll hold on with my teeth

Les leave some fish for us

Can't wait

The Geezer

------------------
    Excus my spelling and gramma, I hooked Mondays and Fridays so I could Hunt or fish.
    Excuse my spelling and grammar, I hooked Mondays and Fridays to either fish or hunt.

Old Geezer,Good news, I have been fishing Honeymoon Island with some fairly good results. And have released everything. So do not fret. And get your buns down here.
    Les

[This message has been edited by Les Maynard (edited 27 February 2006).]

[This message has been edited by Les Maynard (edited 27 February 2006).]

The new rack arrived today, Thank God she is in a better mood. Heading out out after the theater tomorrow night.

Les your dressed like JME, and none of that 2 handed $hit in Fla ya hear say hi to judy.

The geezer

------------------
    Excus my spelling and gramma, I hooked Mondays and Fridays so I could Hunt or fish.
    Excuse my spelling and grammar, I hooked Mondays and Fridays to either fish or hunt.

Looks like y'all are going to let me sleep in Thursday. Have just finished 30 information packets, except for the events & activities page. Might even have time to get the Thursday Waterline fishing magazines requested from the local newspaper for more reading pleasure before driving up the road !

Amongst the Mangroves of West Central, Florida

Les Maynard,

I was born and raised in these here parts and that AIN'T Honeymoon Island!!!

Gil
    "Only the half-mad are wholly alive." ~~ Edward Abbey

+ Reply to Thread