This was the first year I had done any salt water fly fishing. I had spent a few weekends down on some tidal creeks in Cape Cod. I met some nice people and had a great time. Being new I generally made way for more experienced fisherpeople, watching trying to learn. The last weekend I went, I got to what had become my usual spot at the end of a long sand bar right at the mouth of the creek. The tide was slack, but just about to turn, so I cast a few times, then stood and waited for things to pick up. as I am standing there two guys come along, wade past me, and start fishing the area where I was standing. They worked the whole area pretty fast, yelling back and forth, screaming "Fish On" when ever they hooked up with any thing, be it fish or just flotsam. I thought it was obvious that I was fishig this spot, it's not that big, and as the tide comes in the area you can wade gets smaller and smaller. They fished for about a half hour, then left only to appear across from the new spot I had moved to a short time later. I ended up leaving in digust. Is this typical??I'm not as familliar with the rules on salt water, but on river fishing this would be a definite no-no.