Betty

Sorry, we are all sitting around this rum barrel and I am the only sober. Flats, is passed out under the AC vent, mumbling something about yankee girls and snakes, purebs is mad about the redtide and his honeymoon island. Stev is over there cooking something I cannot pronounce but it smells good. Saltydancindave is tying more flies, some of the guys are playing cards,
Two or three are over by the picture window looking at the beautiful sunset. (I do not have the heart to tell them it is a painting) But oh well.

A couple of us are talking about a fish-off in November with the winner hosting the fish-in.

You know it is bad when a bunch of pirates are sitting around trying to figure out ways to bring people from all over the world to fish in our little bay.

If it were not so hot outside we would all be fishing, but to quote Saltydancindave sort of we are all here wishing we were fishing.

We will get it all worked out but when is the question. Someone make the Dude some coffee, he is turning a little green.

Heck we cannot even agree on which side of the state to host it. I guess we could host it in the middle and go to both coast. Naw price of gas is too high. I'll bet it will be in or around Tampa Bay again.

Now if you have gotten anything out of this post then I really do need to start drinking. These guys are not having fun but they are not feeling anything either. I would take pictures but they made me promise not to.

Harold

[This message has been edited by Harold Hattaway (edited 23 August 2005).]