+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Civic Duty

FLT4IT...and HH (you already know)..that's when another old Southern saying comes out of the female's mouth in a Southern drawl...
    "I'm fixin' to open up a big can of whupass on that feller that uttered such words."

Guess I don't get an invite to Fl. for that one.
    It got me kicked out of Ga. in 78

Fly4it;

Not so fast, we pirates have decided that you should be invited to the fish-in and all other activities we have here in Florida.

First it will take the heat off us and we can all buy new 12wts. And if you are bad enough we might just be able to sneak in a new reel.

Second, the ladies here do not run men out of town. They slice the poor guy's ankles and drag him behind the boat shark fishing. I still want to catch a shark on the fly rod.

So please come to Florida.

WE will throw you a special party with at least 4 wonderful ladies, Linda, Sue, Jill and Gloria. I am sure it will be a vacation you will never forget. Hey Pirates the rest of your wives are invited also. <grin>

Harold

[This message has been edited by Harold Hattaway (edited 25 August 2005).]

Harold The wife said it would be OK but only after she takes out a very large insurance policy on me and I pay for the Rum and Bourbon prior to the being shark/gator bait.

Fly4it;

Tell her to make sure she buys insurance that pays double if death is by being torn apart by hungry sharks. It is pretty cheap here in Florida if you do not tell them where you are from. If they find out you are a northerner they up the price.

Also tell her if she wants some of your DNA for cloning to get it before you come down, our pets leave very little.

Ask her if she wants it filmed?

Harold

Yes to the film,wide screen please.No to the DNA cause one of me in any lifetime is too much.

+ Reply to Thread