What do you do to relax from your job, is the same as your job? JC you finally admitted in this week's column, that your life is a mess! Your work is fly fishing, the topic of every phone call is fly fishing, and when you take a break you go fly fishing.

May I suggest that you consider that article you mention that you wrote year ago, about spear-chucking.

"Once I tried (in a story for a magazine) to start up a whole new sport, spear-chucking for deer. It was not well received but I wrote about it any how. About how we would all dress alike (spear-chucker suits), develop neat organizations, nifty logo's, secret handshakes; the potential seemed good, but it was not to be.

(The idea was to hide in the branches of trees and leap out with a spear and stab deer. Hunting from a tree in Michigan was not legal at the time and was probably one of the things that held me back from the brink of fame.)"

That is just up the same way as how you fish upstream and dry only for trout, "Keepyst Thynne Baakast Upeth"!

Another idea you could do as another Angler/Writer suggested, along the same subject line... "Live in a cave wearing no clothing, eating all your fish raw, and killing them with a stone (which has to be imported from England and cost $300).

Either one of the two ideas, sounds like a fun time!

~Parnelli