+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I Think It's Here

Gary, i'll be ready for the "Hell Hole" soon! I was sick as a dog for a whole week, ready to go now.
    Give me a call geezer, I'll go with you!

JME, that does look like spring!
    Bill

FFlyer,
    With all the dogs around here it will be yellow again in no time. I guess I'll survive. I'm expecting about a dozen friends to come visit this weekend. That should pick me up until I get outside fishing. So far I've fished for 30 minutes since I saw you. That sure does not feel like alot.

jed

Spring came the first of the week with temperatures in the upper 40's & lower 70's. Summer came 3 days later as the temperatures went into the 60's for lows & mid 80's for the highs. It was a really very short springtime!

oooooooohhh. I like the sound of "fuzzy little peaches" and "the first real signs of spring" in the same post. Does not apply only to FLA.

giddy up.

[This message has been edited by eponymous (edited 24 March 2005).]

To qualify the plowing and blowing the nieghbors I use an old ford 3000 tractor with a 6 ft. blower, or the ranger with a blade. The women in the area love it, they say it gives them a break

I plowed 1 driveway today and it cost me 14.00 for a new 100' extention cord, grrrrr
    How was I to know it was running to the house under the snow from the garage

Still a nice day in the nieghborhood.

Philip

------------------
    I look into... my fly box, and think about all the elements I should consider in choosing the perfect fly: water temperature, what stage of development the bugs are in, what the fish are eating right now. Then I remember what a guide told me: 'Ninety percent of what a trout eats is brown and fuzzy and about five-eighths of an inch long.' - Allison Moir.

I wonder if he ever fished Saltwater
    Excuse my spelling and grammar, I hooked Mondays and Fridays to either fish or hunt.

Installin a CB in my Merc. Plans to put in new exhaust, maybe lifts and mudtires. Needs new paint, dark green, new motors for the windows, as only one goes down, the fuel injection sounds dirty, might be runnin a little rich too. It'll be nice eventually....

Headin on down to Bass Pro too, I could spend hours wanderin around around in there. I turn into a little kid in shops like that.

[This message has been edited by LedWater (edited 24 March 2005).]

Had to earn my day out with a rod, running through a list of varying chores and cooking Sunday lunch.

Headed to the south coast; some sea mist all day, no sign of fish, but had a great time.

View from the top of the cliff looking down at the cove that I fished.

------------------
    JME
    @===----?----?----?
    Member of B.A.S.S [url=http://www.ukbass.com:ecb32]www.ukbass.com[/url:ecb32]

[This message has been edited by JME (edited 29 March 2005).]

Wow, beautiful spot JME!
    Bill

Have to agree with you Bill.

I had to tear myself away from the scenery to make my way down the steep path to the water. I must have sat there for at least 20 minutes drinking it in. Later on I stopped on the way back up for a refresher (okay ? I was out of breath and needed a rest).

This bit of coastline is in a county called Dorset.

------------------
    JME
    @===----?----?----?
    Member of B.A.S.S [url=http://www.ukbass.com:0ee40]http://www.ukbass.com[/url:0ee40]

+ Reply to Thread