Ok, so bear with me this is gonna be a barrage of questions. I am goin to Belize in T-4 days and this is the best excuse to buy a new rod, reel, and all sorts of fun toys. I am goin to belize and I have the oppertunity to do a good bit of fishing, none with a guide unfortunately.

I hope to mainly fish for baby tarpon in lagoons and canals and maybe even dabble with the bones. I understand the best way to fish for bones or have read a good bit. Fishing for the smaller tarpon is where I have most of my questions. I am thinking crease fly's for the surface and maybe bigger clousers for deeper. What's the best action I can impart on these flys for results. What kind of stripping will work with these flys is really what I am looking for.

Also, I wanna start tying up some flys but I am unsure of the difference between saltwater hooks and freshwater hooks. Is it acceptable to use freshwater hooks knowing that I will probably ruin them down the road due to rust and whatnot.

Well, thanks fella's, I hope y'all don't give me the black spot quite yet, I am trying to learn. Hopefully after this trip I will be able to get to the Ga and SC coast and fish for reds and trout!