+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Fish-in World Record!!!!!

Default Fish-in World Record!!!!!

Hello Gang;

While at the Florida Fish-in a world record was caught, and cooked. Please understand if the pirates have sworn to secrecty concerning this catch and not released Fish.

A great time was had by all. I may have had the best time, but fished very little. The Chemo treatment that I took has a side effect that cold really hurts my feet and hands. I had thought the side effect was gone until I stepped into the water.
    Well guess what, it has not gone away and I was in a lot of pain after only a couple of minutes of wet wading.

But I was right in the middle of everything when this world record was landed.
    [url=http://www.sunshine-computer.com/faol/fish-in-fish.jpg:d86f4]http://www.sunshine-computer.com/faol/fish-in[/url:d86f4]
    As you can see the clouser strikes again.

Thanks to Bill and Jill and everyone that came. Dude was good while around me, I had the camera so there is nothing we can use against him....

Everyone that did not come you missed some of the best food I have had in a long time. If Bill ever starts selling his Kingfish spread you need to try it.

Harold

[This message has been edited by Harold Hattaway (edited 21 February 2005).]

[This message has been edited by Harold Hattaway (edited 21 February 2005).]

2. Default

all those World Records i've been eating over the years and many in stacks of three with butter. i'm shaking my head -- what was i thinking!?!?

------------------
    take him fishing

I'v got to know how to tye the fly that caught that!!! "G" you guys down there have it all. That looks like a fish that would go well with breakfast, and I haven't seen or heard of one until now, way to go you salty's...

------------------
    Spelling and Grammar not subject to judgement...
    "Because by the Grace of God I can, be on a beautiful mountain stream with a friend , have the water boil from a 12" Native Brookie taking a self tyed dry,and feel it on the end of my cane... It don't get no better than that..."

Harold...that world record looks a whole lot like a saltwater bluegill...native ONLY to the great state of Ohio! Wonder if someone planted some down there?
    Mike
    FAOL..All about caring, sharing, & good friends!!

Guys, it is obviously a pancake flounder, common around dockside restaurants frequented by saltwater fly fishers in times of high wind and cold water temps.

I've consumed many of them over the years. And I've cooked and consumed many of its freshwater cousin, the sourdough trout.

What I have to decide now is whether this fish can be served with lox, or with caviar and sour cream.

------------------
    aka Cap'n Yid.

Stev Lenon, 91B20'68-'69
    When the dawn came up like thunder

+ Reply to Thread