+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Pre-Florida Fish-In Equipment Sale!!!

Default Pre-Florida Fish-In Equipment Sale!!!

Hello to All, Some of you know that I am a Fly Fishing Retailer. Last year at the 2004 Fl. Fish-In, I made some items available to attendees at dealer cost. I am posting here now to offer some items to folks that need equipment and want to take advantage of sale items. I have some Diamondback Fly Rods to offer. A 3pc, 9'-7wt, Stu Apte Series that retailed for $455 on sale for $200. An Aeroflex 3pc, 9'-9wt that retailed for $395 on sale for $200. Both rods are like new with tubes and life time warranty. I will offer Airflo fly lines for $40 to attendees & William Joseph collapsable striping baskets for $20 like last year. I can ship all of these things to Bills house and you can pick them up when you arrive or I will ship directly to you. Let me know how I can help? This offer is for Fish-In participants only!!!!!!! Hugs & Fishes, Mike

Mike, thanks for your offers! we may have to chat about those rods!
    Bill

Howdy Mike, have a need for 1 or 2 stripping belt baskets & possibly a WF 7 F if it's clear. Give me an e-mail.

Dave, sent an e-mail, came back blocked by your spam blocker, did the request thing. I hope you have it, Mike

Mike, got the e-mail & did the same type request on your business spamblocker!

Mike how are those stripping baskets ?? might be interested.

Philip
    Excuse my spelling and grammar, I hooked Mondays and Fridays to either fish or hunt.

Old Gzr, maybe Harold, Stev or Bill can give you their opinion as they have used them since last year's Fish-In. I think that they work great and are not in the way as they store into the belt portion until you need them. Made by WilliamJoseph. Need to get them ordered for everyone soon as I am getting really busy from now to fish-In. I can get them drop shipped to Bill so they are there for you. $25 includes shipping.Mike

The baskets are very nice. Light weight, basket rools up into the belt when not in use, lots of loops to attach water bottles etc. i like mine, though I don't use it as much as I should. Using the basket can help you cast farther, but where I fish I often wade too deep. I use it mostly when I know I will be fishing in a passwhere it keeps my line out of the current, or over rocky bottom so my line won't get damaged.
    Mike is offering them at cost so it is really a bargain.
    Bill

Philip

The basket is great, you can move it around and best of all if you do not want to use it, then push it back and it disappears.
    The belt is wide enough to act as a back support and it does have places for other things. I am unable to use mine right now because of all the steroids I was given made me gain a lot of weight. But after I lose the weight again it will fit again.
    All of Mikemv's products are great. I have bought a few things from him. Never a problem with anything. He has a fly box that I bought 2 of that will hold many flies. It is like a small briefcase.

Once you meet Mike you will understand why I speak so highly of him.

Harold

Sounds like a bargain, I'll take one if its ok. Thanks for the comments.

Philip
    Excuse my spelling and grammar, I hooked Mondays and Fridays to either fish or hunt.

+ Reply to Thread