+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Thanks for the fly

Default Thanks for the fly

Hey All,
    I am a new member to the discussion boards, but I wanted to say thank you to some of the great tyers that submit to fly of the week column. I recently took a huge bluegill on a fly that was featured there. I am soory to say that I don't remember who made it. It was a sort of wooly bugger tied with a beadhead and rubber legs at the front. Anyway I also thank all the tyers who submit to FAOL for keeping me inspired to keep my flybox full.
    Thanks,
    Sarge.

Southside Sarge,

Welcome to the greatest web site for flyfishing/tying around! Please post any questions or comments you may have here. You will find that there is a good bunch of people here and LF and JC run a clean house that you can be proud of. Make sure to search the archives here for more great flies that have been submitted to FOTW.

Once again, welcome.

------------------
    Warren
    Warren
    Fly fishing and fly tying are two things that I do, and when I am doing them, they are the only 2 things I think about. They clear my mind.

Welcome to the board!

Welcome Sarge.

------------------
    There's almost nothin' wrong with the first lie, it's the weight of all the others holdin' it up that gets ya'! - Tim
    Jesus still hangs out with fishermen.

+ Reply to Thread