I've owned and used the two auto bobbins that I know of. The first required winding thread onto a special bobbin then placing it into the frame of the tool (making sure that it is placed in the proper direction) then winding the thread around one leg to tension it against the rewind spring. Changing thread required repeating the process. I used that bobbin in tandom with non auto bobbins because it was still better to keep it loaded with the thread that you use most often and changing to standard bobbins for changing to little used threads.

Enter the "Ekich" bobbin;

No more winding bobbins and twisting thread around a leg to get it to work! To change thread just change the spool the same as with a standard bobbin. Frauk has the spring tension just right. The weight of the bobbin and thread offsets the rewind spring tension, it hangs where you let go of it. I couldn't get rid of the other auto fast enough so I could justify getting an "Ekich" bobbin.

Faruk is also a very interesting person and a joy to talk with. Tell him what you want the bobbin to do and he will set you up. You won't be disappointed should you buy an "Ekich" bobbin.

Don't let it get back to Faruk, his bobbin is worth more than the $80.00 that I paid for it.

Don O