+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Howdy Y'all

Default Howdy Y'all

Well here I am in my great home state of Texas attending a week long training on some Optical Telecom equipment. I just wanted to say hello to every one. MONTY, I can not thank you enough for the wet fly! I never did receive mine or my fly box. Any way it's great to be back home and I did'nt realize how much I missed my home state. I am seriously thinking relocating down this way. The jobs are plentiful in my field again and are paying well. The houses are dirt cheap and are in very good locations. Just will have to be a fly fishermen in Texas. Anyway already started talking to the Mrs. about it and I might just reconsider not moving to PA to be closer to my current job that I am doing well at. Any way will be back in South Jersey Sunday. Until then "The Lone Star shines bright in my heart tonight, I got the blue bonnet blues" Asta Lueggo mi Amigos y Amigas

Andy B

Nice to hear from you! Sleep on all decisions unless your heart really tells you otherwise. I'm sure Texas fish will love your flies too.

------------------
    LadyFisher, Publisher of
    FAOL

Hi Andy
    Sure is nice to hear from you glad you liked the fly.I am happy everything is going in the right direction for you hope to see ya soon
    MONTY

Andy, good to see you here again. Hope things work out well no matter where you wind up. My choice would of course be Pa., more of the kind of fishing I like to do, but we adapt. In any case, I'm sure those gorgeous wet flies of yours will be effective no matter what sort of fishing you're doing. Good luck!
    Eric

+ Reply to Thread