My son aged 11 and I were kayaking in a freshwater slough just off from the river . We had seen earlier in the day a ball of tiny black catfish about 1 inch long . The ball was about 3 feet across there were hundreds of the little fish packed closly together similar to a herring ball . Later on we saw a smaller ball about 1 foot across with about 100 fish we guessed . About a 1/2 mile further on We spotted a very active commotion in the water . Several squawfish were attacking a ball of these little black catfish in about 2 feet of water . The whole thing lasted about 2 or 3 minutes , My young son had seen enough , He jumped in and broke up what to him was an uneven fight . He was dripping from head to toe with a most satisfied look on his face . I gave him some good natured ribbing about getting me soaked it was one of those great moments that happen sometimes . Whenever the family gets together on holidays we almost always re-live that day .

------------------
If You think you are a person of infulence , try ordering someone else's dog around .