Being a book addict, like you, I own all of them. My persoanl favorite is Talleurs, not becuase he teaches the gospel, but because he is very clear, doesn't demand the use of high-cost ingredients, and, like the FAOL tutorials, takes you through a progression of patterns that will build your skills. Just remember that, to use his words, he is not a member of the "stained-glass" school of salmon flies. His flies are pretty, but not at the level of an Alcott or Radencich.
Both the Radencich and Alcott books are very good and do step-by-step instructions. I think the pictures are better in Radencich.
Jorgenson was the bible, and he has some good patterns and instructions, but some of his advice, like mounting salmon fly wings one at a time is, in the words of one reviewer from the U.K., "codswallop".
There are also some ofther good internet resources, i.e.free. I particularly recommend [url=http://www.feathersmc.com.:d60f0]www.feathersmc.com.[/url:d60f0] John sells great materials, posts a lot of tutorials, and has liknks to the old Salmon Flyer magazine, now out-of -print, but available on the web and filled with good tips and interesting articles, but alas, no pictures.
Finally, Mike Radencich's DVD on tying classic salmon flies is excellent, better even than the book.