After seeing Ice Dubbing mentioned in a post here, I figured I had better try that stuff out. I promply drove the 25 miles to the shop for a package. Once there I found it offered in an assortment of exciting colors. Exhibiting uncommon restraint, I decided to limit my purchase to a mere half dozen of the sparkling containers. Then I noticed that some of the colors were offered only in UV. Jeez, I better have some of those too. I bet its even better, I thought,as I grabbed an assortment of the UV packages too. There being no explanation of UV on the packages, my imagination and asumptions ran rampant. Will fish be able to see these flies better?Will this UV dub make flies glow in the dark? I have a UV light to cure KnotSense. Will it make the flies glow even brighter? Down deep, where all colors fades to gray/black, will this material retain its color and induce the most reluctant mossback to toss aside caution and taste the glowing morsel? Or will it frighten all fish into the next county?

What do you guys think? Anyone have experiences with UV dubbing?