Leaky,

Here are some details I got from Kiene's web site ( [url=http://www.kiene.com/events.htm:3e936]http://www.kiene.com/events.htm[/url:3e936] ). I have not gone to the Spey-O-Rama yet, but my understanding is that it is for anyone interested in spey casting, at all levels of expertise. You might want to contact the organizer for more details.

------------------------------------------

Jimmy Green International Spey-O-Rama 2005

Dear friends,

The Golden Gate Angling and Casting club is pleased to invite you to participate in our upcoming Jimmy Green International Spey-O-Rama 2005 event on April 22, 23, and 24, 2005. This exciting event will bring together the best Spey casters from four continents and will be one of the premier events in the world focused solely on Spey casting. The event will be held at the Golden Gate Angling and Casting Club Ponds in San Francisco , California and will be 8 to 10 hours per day of non-stop demonstrations, casting lessons and competition involving both two hand rod and single hand rod spey casting techniques.

ADMISSION IS FREE. . Contact John C. Till, till@ix.netcom.com for further details (use the subject GGACC-Spey-O-Rama).

Most of the premium rod, reel and line manufacturers will be present to demonstrate their wares and to permit the public to test and examine the various rods, reels and lines. The manufacturers will include Abel Reels, Airflo, Anderson Custom Rods, Bauer, Burkheirmer, Cortland , CND, G-Loomis, Loop , House of Hardy, Meiser, Orvis, Rio , Sage, Scott, Simms, St. Croix , Thomas and Thomas, Temple Fork , and others.

The likes of Goran Andersson, Francois Blancet, Al and Diane Buhr, Steve Choate, Jay Clark, Floyd Dean, Bill Drury, Ian Gordon, Simon Gawesworth, Tomo Higashi, Chris King, Mel Krieger, Tyler Kushnir, Andy Murray, Juro Mukai, Brian Niska, Nobuo Nodera, Hiroshi Okada, Steve and Tim Rajeff, Takashi Shimosawa, Stener Skogmo, Donna O'Sullivan, Dana Sturn, Trond and Knut Syrstad, Mariusz Wroblewski, Way Yin, and others will be casting, competing and/or giving lessons.

------------------
-whatfly