+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fly swaps, and bugs

Those were some pretty microscopic parasites ya sent me in the Sno-Fly Swap.....ahhhhh heck.....those were midges LMAO !!!!!!!!!
    A parasite swap; now there would be some wierd patterns on that one; problem is it is enough nerosis to tie a #32 & parasites (exception, the Mexican parasite in your intestine if ya drank the water instead of just sticking to beer on your last Baja fly fishing trip) are smaller then 32's. Sure as heck don't try to remember the major stink (& parasites) of the first deer hide I attempted to cure. The only problem I've had
    is on rabbit mask; & those were bought from a reputable fly shop (Orvis). I just sprayed then nuked them (not too long) in the microwave. Otherwise.....I'm parasite free (including the Mexican fishing trips lol) !!!!

[This message has been edited by MR.JML (edited 06 February 2006).]

YOU PEOPLE AND YOUR BUGS !!!Giving me the hebejeebees.... just went out and bought 3 more cans of moth crystals and 10 more flee colars!!! i make new bags of crystals and change the flea colars every 3 months ... any new stuff goes into the deep freeze to be thawed for 3 days and refroze then into moth cryastals in each plastic bag ... and something to think about .. if ya dont empty your trash bag ,every day , in your tying room i toss a fresh bag of moth crystals in the bottom of my trash can .Never thought about the seven dust but im not sure i like the idea of handling pesticides as im tying and or bringing it into my house.7 dust does a number on the critters in the veggie garden .. works for everything cept rocky mountain potato beetles.

------------------
    The more time I spend around people the more I like my dog.

Mike

+ Reply to Thread