I was able to make a good copy by cutting a peice of hollow larva lace 2in. long.Wet (spit) med. ultra wire and slde it up the larva lace.Fold the wire over and start it back down the tube as far as you can makeing an eye.I used 20lb. power pro and used the wire to pull the line back through larva lace ( not easy).Front hook Daiichi 1110 #14 ,front hook TMC 2487#14. Put your back hook in your vice and start your thread wrapping from eye to bend and back to eye and tye down the end of the power pro to the hook and and coat with Zap a gap.
Slide the tubing down over the eye of hook and down to the bend.Slide the top hook with eye pointing forward down so the tubing runs down the back of the hook.Wrap the power pro evenly from the eye to the bend and coat with zap a gap. Put the top hook in vice and wrap your tread from eye to bend and back several times to make a taperd head. I used a brown tubing with dark matching thread and coated the thread wraps with a softex like product.
I have never tried to give tying instructioins before so did my best.Kind of complicated for a worm pattern,but to each there own.