Received this Email from Tersa Morgan, today...

"I just wanted to let you know that Sonny passed away Wednesday at 3:30 AM. His little body had gotten so weak that he developed pneumonia. He really enjoyed being a part of your group. God Bless." ~Teresa Morgan

Sonny was an active member of the "Beginner's Only Fly Swap Group" last season. He went to New Zealand in last year, and he enjoyed his visit there. After he returned home from the visit, was when he found out that he had Cancer of the Esophagus. As Swapmeister, Sonny asked me to keep him on the Email list for Group 4, and we kept Sonny as part of the group for this season, sending him a set of flies every month this season.

I never got to meet Sonny, he was a wonderful addition, to my Fly Swaps and a friend. I talked to Sonny many times on the phone, and enjoyed our conversations. My heart-felt condolences and prayers, go out to Teresa, and to all of Sonny?s Family Members and Friends. I will miss him very much.

~ Parnelli

"God, has a caught another "Keeper!"

[This message has been edited by Steven H. McGarthwaite (edited 27 March 2005).]