Hi Everyone. This is my first post, and I wanted to introduce myself. I am from southeastern PA, so my main interest is warm water fishing. I have FF?d off and on over the last 35 years, and about 5 years ago came back to it for good. I have a really nice small stream/creek that is only 5 minutes from the house, so that is my home water. Smallies, rock bass, crappie and panfish are the fish of the day, and over the last few years the fishing has gotten progressively better. Some time ago I read a great article by Dave Hughes in the Winter 2004 Fly fishing & Tying Journal. In it he discusses the need for a variety of ?Searching? patterns that can be used to see where the fish are and what they are eating. Without ever totally realizing why, I saw that I had been using a lot of these patterns. Even though the article was trout oriented, my experience is that the patterns I like will work equally well in warm water. This may have been discussed here before, but here is my question to the members, what do you consider the great searching patterns, be it dry, wet, nymph, etc? These are the patterns that you don?t leave home without, and are your ?go to? stuff. Two I would like to put on the table are the Clouser Nymph, and Peter Frailey?s Baby Bugger. Both can be used to imitate many things, and both are killer patterns. What do you guys like?

------------------
Bob