We had a Wonderful Easter . Our family for the first time in years all got together at our House for Easter . The kids frazzeled us with their excitement and energy . Like LF we had a Dull cloudy , blustery day of cold rain . We had to have the easteregg hunt inside . Well the house is a little small to cram that many people and pets in and still have a hunt . We had for the first time a Kids egg hunt and then a Parents egg hunt with the kids hiding the eggs . I haven't seen Adults have so much fun in a long time . It was a real comming together for everyone . Someone asked about the Easter tradition which started a discussion of the whole Easter saga . I was suprised at the attention of the little kids , there was almost no mention of the Easter bunny . WE hide hollow plastic eggs all over with a note in each telling you what you won . Long after the prizes were given out the Children were still playing easteregg hunt , by the end of the day the never ending game finally fizzeled out . Most of the adults were frazzeled by the sheer energy of the little ones. WE had a huge turkey dinner and all of us over-ate . Our best Easter in a long while .
Ps. when I met them at the door as they arrived I told them the television was broken . The sorry state of the news can wait till Tomorrow .