Got it set up,And I like it overall. I may make some new uprights and expand it some,Depending on weather or not I can find a source for the spools other than purchaseing a ton of tippet material or larva lace...lol...from the pics, I did not notice two sizes of spools...two rows on top are smaller...the bottom row larger,With a good assortment of medium chenielle and estaz,I used those larger spools pretty quickly, And once I started on the smaller spools with this material I quickly found a drawback...the smaller spools will not hold a full cards worth of material...Not the end of the world...but I'd rather they did.

Although they did great for sparkle braids and held full cards of ultra chenelle But quite tightly packed.
Suprised how much of my material clutter this thing soaked up....A second would'nt really be needed..and I have A LOT of material...but for the want of more of the larger spools...I feel a good improvement would be to add a forth set of spools giving it 2 sets of each size....would really make it perfection imho...But still a great addition to the tying desk!!!!!!!!!!!

Just thought I'd share my thoughts and findings for those who may be interested..

------------------
"I've often wondered why it is that so many anglers spend so much money on,and pay so much attention to.the details on the wrong end of the fly line.If they took as much care in selecting or tying their flies as they did in the selection of the reel and rod,They might be able to gain the real extra edge that makes it possible to fool a fish that has,in fact,seen it all before" A.K.Best

Everyone wants to excel in this sport but at the same time we let traditionalists place restrictions on our tactics, methods, and ideas. I always assumed that fly fishing was a sport that allowed imagination, creation, adaptation, investigation, dedication, education, revelation? : Fox Statler, On Spinners (Not the dainty Dry Fly kind) "Spinner'd Minner Fly"

"Wish ya great fishing"

Bill