NOTE: All of the following are weather dependent, totally voluntary and subject to change.

Monday - (1) Starting about 8:00am, Breakfast, BS & planning session at the Roscoe Diner. (2) Starting anout 9:00pm, Tying sessions at the Reynolds House.

Tuesday - (1) & (2)

Wednesday - (1) & (2), plus Fly Swap during tying session.

Thursday - (1) & (2), plus
** possible trip to Neversink.

Friday - (1) & (2), plus Casting Lessons with Ray (location TBD) at 1:00pm.
** Possible 'Outdoor BBQ' dinner at the Campgrounds. Menu will include fresh burgers, franks, side dishes & soft drinks. Cost will be approx. $8 per person and will be due by Thursday morning. Will start at 7:30. Post interest or email me.

Saturday - (1) & (2), plus
** Getaway dinner at the Rockland House if available. If not, another restaurant will be selected. There will be going away and door prizes. Donations for these gratefully accepted.

Sunday - (1) & (2)

Special Notes: I was thinking of a 'gift exchange' and would like to hear if there's any interest. It'll work like this: Participants gift wrap a package of an item(s) with a rough value of $5-10. Packages will be placed in a bag and each participant will draw a present from the bag.This will take place Saturday during the get-away dinner.
If interested, sign up here or let me know via email by May 15. Based on the response, or lack thereof, I'll post whether this is a 'GO' or a 'NO GO' on May 17.

Hang on everyone. Roscoe is drawing closer day by day.

Allan