I first seen it as a product review here...and if that was the actual american based price, That was givin. I still not think it can be worth that price tag,Given that it mearely need hold a hook steady in it's jaws under normal thread tension..and look kewl doing it...lol...I'm/will be happy once my D-K does the holding as well as it does the looking...lol...Thank you all for your help and the chatting of kewl a** equip. , As I must now make a phone call and see what time it may be in Cali.....

UPDATE : A Very Nice Miss Tina, Assures me that my new Midge Jaws would be sent out TODAY !!! With any luck I'll be happily tying at My Dyna King Vise by mid of next week...

Eric austin,
Just a lil note to you,She was quite aware of a hardness probelem that has plauged a few "Supreme" Vises of a recent run...So yes these things can occur within even the highest quality manurfactuers processes,I declined the offer of "Free" replacment of my Original Jaws....as it was the midge jaw that I had hoped to order with my vise in the first place...just was'nt available, From H&H...as my tying seldom requires a hook larger than a size 6 in any pattern.

------------------
"I've often wondered why it is that so many anglers spend so much money on,and pay so much attention to.the details on the wrong end of the fly line.If they took as much care in selecting or tying their flies as they did in the selection of the reel and rod,They might be able to gain the real extra edge that makes it possible to fool a fish that has,in fact,seen it all before" A.K.Best

Everyone wants to excel in this sport but at the same time we let traditionalists place restrictions on our tactics, methods, and ideas. I always assumed that fly fishing was a sport that allowed imagination, creation, adaptation, investigation, dedication, education, revelation? : Fox Statler, On Spinners (Not the dainty Dry Fly kind) "Spinner'd Minner Fly"

"Wish ya great fishing"

Bill

[This message has been edited by billknepp (edited 04 November 2005).]