I don't know what it is but after a lot of fishing time and being away from my vise for a long period I find it hard to get the seat of my pants in the seat of my chair and start tying again. I don't remember having this problem a few years ago. God I keep coming up with excuses...T.U. meeting, got to do yard work,...just one more trip to my favorite river, there's something going on at the museum, do I want to meet the guys for breakfast? Where? Sure..Can't be more than 50 miles away...pick you up at 8 A.M.....Some days I just stand in the garage doorway and watch the rain or the wind in the trees and think of all the flies I have promised and what I need for the up coming shows...What is wrong with me Doctor????? Funny thing is once I get going I keep going.
If there is something scheduled on a particular day like a dentist appt, wedding, family get together, take the car for an oil change, some friend or relative coming over for dinner,..almost anything...it just screws up the entire day tying wise. I've made up list upon list and it seems that everything on the list gets done except 'start tying'.
As I said before, once I get started things are fine., its the 'starting'..... Is it just me or does anyone else have this problem...I'll check back later..I'll just be outside getting the snow blower out of the shed so I can make room for some of the pool stuff.....

[This message has been edited by mantis (edited 18 October 2005).]