+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Good Service!!!

Default Good Service!!!

I don't know if this is an appropriate post or not. If it does not conform to board rules (I have read them!!) Please delete it.
    Its not an advert, but recently I have bought several capes, fur etc. via EBay from a fellow countryman of yours and had such good service that I wanted to sing his praises here.

He sells under the name of Silvermag on EBay and his real time name is Ron Mckusick. He sells capes, fur etc.

Compared to prices in the UK he is extremely reasonable. I order from him and two days later I receive my goods. You probably get them yesterday in the US.

In days where service and quality is often below standards I think its only right when someone does a good job to say so.

I recommend him to you.
    Best regards and tight lines

Mick Porter

I can second this recommendation. Ron was a very good guy to deal with and his prices were quite competitive.

3. Default

Since we are speaking of great service, lets toot that horn once more for the staff at Blue Ribbon Flies in West Yellowstone.

Many people know what I am talking about at the mention of their name. Great service received in 1982 has prompted me to continue to be a customer up to the present day!

I know this board has sponsors and I would never want to take anything away from them. I wholeheartedly suggest giving them business wherever possible, but it would be great to know of other firms, shops etc that also provide good and honest business.

I am the first person to complain when things are not right and I get bad service, so its only right to praise companies who give that little added service. Its not only prices (although that helps!), but also a polite, quick and honest service.

It would be good if we are able to use these pages to promote them, so we can all benefit.
    Best regards and tight lines

Mick Porter

sound off section is a few lines below the tying section...and yup, silvermag is great

+ Reply to Thread