OK, here's what I need... a way to carry around and keep organized my hackle, chenille, tools, threads, head cement, flash, hooks, etc. that I take out weekly to tie out of the house. This wouldn't be the stuff I keep at home mostly. My vise is a Montana Mongoose and has a case of its own that I already like and it's on a pedestal for travel. It would also be great if I could carry along a tying light in the same case. I've seen Allan (tyeflies) with his rolling case and I'm looking for something a lot smaller that I can carry easily in one hand. The other hand is for my coffee mug.

Last year I carried everything loose in an old daypack and ruined some hackle and tangled up some flash. I'm a slob.

The Fly Hive looks to be the right idea but yes, it's pricey. I'd be willing to spend that amount if it were the best way to go. Has anyone got a better or different recommendation or an endorsement of the Fly Hive?

Thanks for any wisdom.

Diane

------------------
Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming-WOW---What A Ride!