+ Reply to Thread

Thread: William Joseph stream thermometer

Hybrid View

Default William Joseph stream thermometer

I have a dilemma, I went to use me stream thermometer and low and behold I had taken the battery(its) out. That's a good thing. Bad thing is that I didn't tape the batteries to the outside of the unit. Now I don't know what to put into it. Used to be fewer options on the battery display. I have tried looking online, but Mr. Google gives me everything else but what I need. Any help? Please?
    Eternal decisions can only be made on this side of eternity.

Lightbulb

You may be out of luck , bass pro did at one time carry them now discontinued , likely a specialty battery. Might try a battery and bulb store. Good searching !
    Last edited by Steve Molcsan; 03-10-2024 at 11:36 PM.
    Relaxed and now a Full Time Trout Bum, Est. 2024

Blog Entries

Default Possible Battery

I found this reference on line: What batteries go into thermometer?The LR41 (192) battery is one of the most popular sizes used in these devices, perfect for a diverse range of different branded thermometers. Further information about the batteries can be found when a product is selected.Maybe give it a try.Larry ---sagefisher---

If that in fact was the original battery, I think the 392 might be a lot easier to find. It's the same size but a silver oxide battery, which is generally a lower discharging and longer lasting construction. That size can be found in drugstores, big box stores, etc., as it's fairly common for watches and other items.

+ Reply to Thread