+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Uncle Jesse, It's your birthday

Hybrid View

Default Uncle Jesse, It's your birthday

Jesse, I hope yo and the wife had a great day. Happy birthday to the both of you. Jim
    I'm either going to, coming from or thinking about fishing. Jim

Happy Birthday Jesse--------and thank you for your friendship and all the years of great safety thought during my time when I was in business..---- It made a huge difference to myself and my crew !
    Relaxed and now a Full Time Trout Bum, Est. 2024

Thanks guys, these trips around the sun don't take as long as they used to. My wife and I got a large present for our birthday, something to cover many of our problems, a new roof. Nothing like being woke up at 630 my guys ripping your roof off to prep putting on a new one. We also celebrated our 57th anniversary last week. To quote the old knight from one of the Raiders of the Lost Ark movies, "I chose wisely."
    Want to hear God laugh? Tell him Your plans!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Jesse View Post
    Thanks guys, these trips around the sun don't take as long as they used to. My wife and I got a large present for our birthday, something to cover many of our problems, a new roof. Nothing like being woke up at 630 my guys ripping your roof off to prep putting on a new one. We also celebrated our 57th anniversary last week. To quote the old knight from one of the Raiders of the Lost Ark movies, "I chose wisely."
    "I chose wisely.".......So did she! Happy Belated Birthday UJ Mike
    FAOL..All about caring, sharing, & good friends!!

Thanks for the kind words, I have geen great blessed in many ways. Attended worship services with my daughter and her husband today and then the afternoon with my 5 year old grand daughter. Katy has a half sister but she is the only natural grandchild we will ever have and a large portion of my world revolves around her. I hope to make her a fisher lady this spring and summer.
    Want to hear God laugh? Tell him Your plans!!!

Happy Birthday a day late.
    Rick

+ Reply to Thread