+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Question about the stars and checkmark on some posts

Default Question about the stars and checkmark on some posts

Can someone tell me what the five stars and checkmarks on some posts indicate?Jim Smith

Looks like no stars means no reply?

Lightbulb Check out the stars ....

Jim -The check mark indicates that the BB member who is online reviewing a Forum started a checked thread or previously posted on a checked thread on that Forum.The stars are based on the rating system, which seems to not be working any longer. Maybe someone wore it out by using the rating system to make most threads five stars ( rating the thread as excellent, whereas one star would rate the thread as poor ) starting a while back.John
    The fish are always right.

Default Hmmmm ...

It seems the rating system has gone bonkers - won't work for me, but seems to be on "auto" for most new threads on the Fly Tying Forum ??
    The fish are always right.

Thank you. I appreciate you taking the time to explain the meaning of the stars and the history behind them. Have safe and Merry Christmas.Jim

Lee, Thank you for taking the time to answer my question. After you explained it, I looked over the other postings and the check make seems pretty obvious nowHave a safe and Merry Christmas.

+ Reply to Thread