+ Reply to Thread

Thread: AndyB,where is he?

Default AndyB,where is he?

If anyone has any information about his whereabouts,please post here. There is an AFTB[all fly tyers bulletin]out on him. Thanks,CJ

I haven't heard from Andy in some time either. We were talking about his tying some flies for "Just Old Flies" and then he was gone. Maybe computer troubles.
    Eric

I have been wondering the same thing havent heard from him in a while. Last time was the tree of hope flys and that was it I hope everything is all right

monty

I'm pretty sure Andy B is doing fine. He responded to a post I made on a different board not all that long ago.

RW here,

The last I heard, Andy B had escaped to Argentina and was back on the rodeo circuit under an assumed name, riding bulls, hangin out with the Gauchos, and tying flies in his spare time. The latest scuttlebut has him returning to the states sometime next year and becoming a bass pro.

Later, RW

------------------
    "We fish for pleasure; I for mine, you for yours." -James Leisenring on fishing the wet fly-

[This message has been edited by Royal Wulff (edited 22 September 2005).]
    "The value of trout is simply that they exist" <Frank Weisbarth>

I was a little worried about his absence,Don Bastian has e-mailed him a few times,as have I,and when he doesnt return Dons e-mails,something is very wrong.He has a pending commitment,and some of us wanted to know how it was going. CJ

+ Reply to Thread