DISCLAIMER:

I HAVE ALREADY USED THE SEARCH FEATURE OF THIS WEBSITE TO RESEARCH SIMMS WADERS.

I am seriously considering dropping $200 for a pair of the Simms Lightweight waders.

I would appreciate hearing opinions of those that have these SPECIFIC waders. I read all the stuff about the G3s and other high end models. They are not an option for me. Just info on the Lightweights, please.

I also read a lot of glowing reports about Simms' customer service. I would appreciate hearing from those who may have had not so great service. Why? Just for comparison's sake.

I put over 100 days per year on the water here in the Upper Midwest, about half would be spent in these waders. I'm pretty hard on waders and was able to eek 2 1/2 seasons out of a pair of Hodgman Guidelites before they wore out (material just wore through along the taped seams in the knee area). I realize that I may have to baby the Lightweights in order to get my money's worth out of them.

Anyone who doesn't feel like clogging the board up with yet another wader post, or doesn't want to complain about Simms in public, feel free to email me at:

leakywaders@stewartfishingco.com

Thanks very much.

leakywaders (Brian Stewart)