Riding on our 4.5 hours of sleep, we were up and ready to get back to fishing by 6 am. We fished 3 different places, and then had to cut the day short (before the Noon cut-off for the tournament), so we could drive the 2.5 hours back to the fly shop. We made it with only 3 minutes to spare!We had to reasonably reliable spots to get Grass Pickerel. Neither gave up the goods. We both had gar on, but neither of us managed to land them.To add to the 9 species from the previous day, we managed to catch Rainbow Trout, Bowfin, Largemouth Bass, and Black Crappie. We caught some of the same species as the day before as well, like Bluegill and Green Sunfish. We also caught 4 species that didn't count....Redspotted Sunfish, Flier, Warmouth, and Creek Chub.So, we ended up with 13 species that counted for the tournament, and 6 species that didn't count.There were 18 Teams entered in the tournament. The winning team had 14 species.We got 2nd Place with our 13 species.The 3rd Place Team had 9 species. I think prizes went down to 5th place.Very fun tournament, and very well run! It lives up to its name! It can be grueling! But its fun, and its flyfishing!I caught 2 new-to-me species during the tournament, Flier and Ozark Bass!Here's some pics:Redspotted Sunfish:Fliers: