Thread: Jack Hise has passed

Threaded View

I am heartsick about the loss of yet another old & dear friend! Jack & I became friends when I sold him my Wood River float tube & shipped it to him immediately, before he had time to send payment. Jack never forgot that trust, but he EARNED every bit of it! It resulted in a very close bond.When Jack lived in Michigan, he & I organized the first Michigan Fish-In which was made the National Fish-in that year (2006). We met & held our meetings at Cabela's in Dundee, Michiganwith our committee, including Kaboom (Brad Sherrick), Fat Bill, & Rainbowchaser. Jack drove down to my home in Canton, Ohio where we departed the next day for Tullahoma, Tennessee to fish with another dear friend, the late Warren Patterson (who taught Jack to furl). Jack LOVED Tullahoma & moved there prior to his move to Idaho to be closer to his Brother. Seems to me that I shipped a bunch of my peanut butter fudge up there (at Jack's request) for a Fish-In up there.Jack, RIP & know that all of us who had the pleasure of knowing you are already missing you terribly.RIP GOOD FRIEND,Mikey
    Last edited by ohiotuber; 04-26-2023 at 09:37 PM.
    FAOL..All about caring, sharing, & good friends!!