I'm always on the lookout for stuff that I can adapt for use at my tying bench. I fould this device at our local Goodwill store for a couple of dollars and thought, "I can make that into a very neat hackle/dubbing brush folder." I actually did not even know what its intended purpose was until I looked it up on the internet. It's intended to be used to hold a laptop computer in a vertical position while not in use to fee up desk space. When I got it home, I found that the adjustable jaws would not close quite enough to be used as a hackle and/or dubbing brush folder. I added a piece of 1/4" closed-cell foam to each side and it works perfectly. All i have to do is stretch the hackle feather or bubbling brush taunt and slide it into the slot. It folds all the hackle barbs, or fibers in the dubbing brush so they all face one way. This makes it SO much easier to wrap them with the hackles/dubbing brushes all face the rear of the hook instead of twisting around so they splay out in all directions. While I used what I found, you could easily take two pieces of 2x4 mound the edge up on a platform and glue a piece of foam on the face of each 2x4 and accomplish much the same effect. Just thought I'd share this with folks who may wrap hackles and dubbing brushes for baitfish patterns. https://gifyu.com/image/SdCZa