+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Email for Ron Mt?

Default Email for Ron Mt?

Is there an email where you can be reached?
    SweetStreamS

Sorry about that I do not have one at this minute as I lost my computer when our house was flooded. I am on my son's computer and do not know how to run his well. I will try and get one up and running in a few days and post it on my proflie. I hope that will be OK?
    We have the basement cleaned out and some of the sheet rock back on the walls. I was able to get up and tying again thank goodness. But I still have aways to go.
    I tied some flies for a donation this past week and it took me 4 hours to locate all of the materials to tie them. To much stuff in boxes. LOL. I should have jusst went down and bought some of them. But I am a might hard headed at times. Hate to buy things when you know you have lots of it "Someplace" About 4 hours to find the dang stuff to tie them and about 30 mintues to tie the donation. Is there something wrong with that picture? Ron

Ron,
    I knew you had been flooded (rotten deal) and didn't think your email address was good anymore. I'll keep checking your profile. Hope your repairs go well. My best to you.
    SweetStreamS

Hi Ron,
    Since you are offline for awhile, maybe It's O.K. to ask my question on the board.
    In, I think it was, 1988 at the FFF Conclave in Livingston, Montana I took a class from a fellow that worked for Bailey's. During the class he brought two of the lady tyers from the shop to talk to us. One had a slight foreign accent and the other was named Betty. (I heard she has passed away). I really enjoyed the class. From reading your posts on FAOL, I was wondering if you were the one that taught the class.
    SweetStreamS

I would guess it was me? But It was a awhile ago and to tell you the truth I do not remember for sure. To many shows between then and now.
    The lady that had the accent was Anna. One of the best tiers I have seen. She did all the Royal Wulfs for Bailey's. Hope that help's Ron

+ Reply to Thread