Thread: California Friends

Threaded View

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Molcsan View Post
    How?s the state treating other west coast members , On the subject of members , how?s Dear Betty, Ed and Ohiotuber ?Mike? and other honorable mentions. be Nice to hear , anybody remember Doughboy , and of course REE as with Joe whom has lost their spouse very recently..Be safe well and able all..
    Hi Steve!I'm (Ohiotuber) doin' fine, still fly fishin' & catching those big farm pond bluegill. Been fishing a new pond the last few years that is FULL of monsters....9 inchers common, 10 inchers EVERY trip there, & enough 11 inchers to keep things interesting. I'm 76 now, still taking no meds, spoiling 10 Grandkids, but have backed off wading significantly....sticking to more quiet, shallow water & ALWAYS with my Folstaf & a buddy, wearing one of my Tilleys. Both the Tilley & Folstaf were purchased at the urging of our dear departed Deanna. Oh! BTW, newest Grandchild (of 10), 2 month old Owen, not in the club yet, but ALL the others have fished with Grandpa AND kissed fish! My wife, who does NOT fish, accompanied us a couple years ago & voiced concern that I suggested to then 2 year old Landon that he kiss his catch (which he did!). My eldest daughter, Molly, told her, "Mom, ALL your Grandchildren have kissed fish!" LOL....and they all still enjoy fishing with Grandpa. Thanks for asking & life is good.Mike
    Last edited by ohiotuber; 01-13-2023 at 09:12 PM.
    FAOL..All about caring, sharing, & good friends!!