+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Where has the ability to attach a photo to thead gone?

Default Where has the ability to attach a photo to thead gone?

I tried to add a post a new thread today, but there was no way to attach a photo??? Anyone else have this problem today?Jim Smith

Jim,I load my pics in a photo storage site (Flickr) so I can still post them here but the text portion is a mess and editing to space it out doesn?t work. Not sure if that is my fault or something is wrong here; worked okay the other day.Scott
    Just a tourist passing through

SBS Index updated 2/21/18

i would suggest using a photo hosting website to store your photosflickr and postimage are very good oneshttps://www.flickr.com/https://postimages.org/the "manage attatchments" function is quite antiquated and doesnt function well. at least for me

looks like the return function for line spacing doesnt work anymore

Default photos attach problems.

I am having the same problem. I have some photos to upload so people can see what I have to bargain with. I am getting a lot of looks but it would be better if people could see what I have to offer. I hope this can be fixed soon. Newbee

looks like a forum administrator needs to look into this problem. anybody know who that might be?

Ron is still doing the site maintenance on a volunteer basis. He may take a bit to get it fixed, especially if it is a side effect of the upgrades he was making.
    I can think of few acts more selfish than refusing a vaccination.

+ Reply to Thread