I've seen the various videos containing tying instruction by Mike Lawson. I've also seen the frame by frame segments taken by Hans W. in the past of Mike tying.

Does anyone know if Rene' Harrop has published information on tying the No Hackle and where this information can be obtained?

I've been in contact with a couple of folks that have mentioned Rene' tying one on a Japanese Video. Haven't seen this video and don't know how well it is narrated, so forth.

My No Hackle flies are making positive gains each time at the bench. However, lacking side-by-side instruction from either Mike or Rene', I still look for information on creating the FULL wing, beautiful No Hackles.

Still my three biggest consistency problems are getting the wings WIDE, not having the far side wing from splitting at the bottom when making final seating adjustments to it and then completing the body up behind the wings.

Any insight as to whether there is some instructional works from former magazine articles or other media would be greatly appreciated in regards to Rene' and No Hackles.

Thank You.