+ Reply to Thread

Thread: PRUNING TIME and Blogs????

Hybrid View

Ron,
    I'll add my appreciation for your efforts to maintain this site for the small community of us who continue to support it. I have forgotten why, but back in the summer I went through the site to see who had posted something over the last 2 years. I came up with only 83. So, some pruning may be in order. I am illiterate when it comes to knowing everything it take to maintain or modify a site like this. So I won't comment on that other than to say I will support any funding that may be needed to keep and/or update the mechanic required. Like many of us, I have a few buck lying around. As for BLOGs, I say bring them on where possible. I can certainly sympathize with you on being busy with job related time/issues. Seem like I am busier than ever though partially retired. I know this is kinda wordy, but let us know if we can help in any way.
    God Bless America

Not sure if there's anything to be done that I am capable of doing to help but I am willing to work to keep this place going.

I am not a genius but I managed to have a successful Air Force career and earn a few degrees along the way. One is in Information Systems Management and I am an IT-ish guy in my post Air Force career.

Let me know if I can help with anything.
    JD

+ Reply to Thread