+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Some sicko aka Helgan Jaits

Hybrid View

Default Some sicko aka Helgan Jaits

Some sicko aka Helgan Jaits is emailing my PM address with offensive suggestions. Anyone else getting these? How do I block this creep? One more crazed individual on this planet.............

Blog Entries

Don't open them just delete them.

Larry ---sagefisher---

You can also report them to Char, and she can block them, permanently, from this site.
    Trouts don't live in ugly places.

A friend is not who knows you the longest, but the one who came and never left your side.

Don't look back, we ain't goin' that way.

Kinda reminds me of a "Vargas" joke cartoon in Playboy a "few" years ago. Man comes home after work and sees his wife , mouth agape, phone to ear. "Henry" she says, "this man has been uttering profanities for FORTY FIVE MINUTES".

Mark

Quote Originally Posted by fritz View Post
    Some sicko aka Helgan Jaits is emailing my PM address with offensive suggestions. Anyone else getting these?............
    Just about every day..
    A dozen so far.
    The simpler the outfit, the more skill it takes to manage it, and the more pleasure one gets in his achievements.
    --- Horace Kephart

I forgot how to delete from personal messages. Anyone refresh my old memory?

Click on “Notifications” and select “Inbox”; then click on the box to select the message, scroll down to “Selected Messages”, click on “Delete”, and proceed to remove it.

Regards,
    Scott
    Just a tourist passing through

SBS Index updated 2/21/18

Thanks .... now if I can only remember!

One of Helgans friends hit my notifications today, under the heading of "Re: Admin". Name is JamesKef. I deleted it immediately. There has to be something that could be done to secure the site a bit better than it is now. It's all well and good that we can delete this nonsense, notify Char, and whatever, but there was a day and time we never worried about the security of this site. It was secure. We could enjoy it; we could recommend it to friends; we could let our children and grandchildren log on any time, and know they could learn about flyfishing. Is that security totally out of this realm now?
    Trouts don't live in ugly places.

A friend is not who knows you the longest, but the one who came and never left your side.

Don't look back, we ain't goin' that way.

+ Reply to Thread