Thread: Which is the best Fish Finder

Threaded View

I appreciate your comments. I guess I am a bit anal about things. I do not need all the bells and whistles. But I always search to get what seems to be the best one.....in a given price range.
    The reviews I have watched or read are very conflicting. I just have a hard time with decisions I guess. I just try not to buy something on impulse or checking things out more.....then regret my purhcase.

I saw a review of a Hook 2 7" I think that got top rating...went to Amazon and ratings torched it I think....

Read about a Garmin Striker 7sv....which should be as good as the Garmin Striker 4 raved about for years. A rating said they have misleading advertising....that something...chirp I think...did not work in all the areas like indicated. Only in one area....

I have not found a fish finder that a majority of consensus have good things to say about it.

What you have is all I want. I used to fly fish for trout only. Now in a different state and the waters near me are bass waters. I simply wish to go out in the ancient boat I am trying to bring back to life.....and cruise with a trolling motor near structure and shorelines and such and find fish.

sorry for length of msg

jim
    Last edited by Whitewolf; 07-17-2021 at 07:30 PM. Reason: esxtra garble