OK guys and girls. I am going to make a shopping trip to Nashville to visit the Bass Pro Shop. It is not the little Fly Fishing shop that alot of you enjoy (and I used to when I lived in New England), but it is as close as I am going to get.

Here in Western Kentucky, the Black Hole of Flyfishing there are no, let me emphasize that, NO flyfishing shops. Gander Mountain has one 4 foot section of materials that is woefull at best.

So a trip to BPS is in order. But I need suggestions. I will be tying for Warm Water only, as that is the only water that is available in which to fish.

I know I need about a dozen different shades of chenille but what else so I really need to tie some Bass/BG/Crappie flys. I tie and use Wooly Worms tied with a red tag on the bottom of the head as well as for the tail (it seems to make a considerable difference)but would like to get a little more diverse in my tying and fishing. I have picked up some patterns from FAOL archives and will include the material for those but I would appriciate some ideas from others.

Thanks,
Clint

------------------
Wise men still seek HIM...