+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Thanks Dot Man

Default Thanks Dot Man

Almost knee deep in snow, below freezing temps. Michigan opener a month away. Cabin fever setting in!!
    But, tonight I will re-rig my fly rods using Dots Man's Dots as I have forgotten what leaders I have on them!!
    Dots Man has allowed me to go fishing tonight!! Cabin fever overcome!! I wonder if he wears a cape? Tights, no, cape ok!!

------------------
    Cactus

Jack Hise, Dotman has not been here much as of late, but I will agree, his dot's are a very good idea. Has saved me alot of frustration...

Tim

PS; they look sharp on reels too...

------------------
    Spelling and Grammar not subject to judgement...
    "Because by the Grace of God I can, be on a beautiful mountain stream with a friend , have the water boil from a 12" Native Brookie taking a self tyed dry,and feel it on the end of my cane... It don't get no better than that..."

Grubb
    He has one heck of a good idea. Every year and throughout the season I throw leaders away 'cause I forgot what they were!!
    Not to mention trying to dig the leader out of the reel!!!

------------------
    Cactus

Dot's are GREAT!! I have gotten on Jerry about missing a market, though. Has anyone EVER had an easy time of anchoring mono on those silly little "triangles" on spinning reels? I have told Jerry to mount a dot on a spinning reel & slap pictures of those on his site & in ads. Would be good on casting reels too...maybe on the reel foot.
    Dots are NOT just for fly reels!!
    Mike
    FAOL..All about caring, sharing, & good friends!!

I use the dots in my tying, too. Makes a great dubbing brush glued to a popsicle stick. The velcro makes it easier to get at the smaller beads for tying beadheads, too. Jerry is a great guy and his product will probably end up doing more than he ever planned on.

Mike

------------------
    There is no greater fan of flyfishing than the worm.

Patrick McManus

+ Reply to Thread