+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Thompson's Water Seal

So.....I guess we're through discussing the topic?

If it worked for Al...and Mr EagleElk......Then it must flat out work....the Rain X that is not the Deck Sealer.....used that for sealing a deck..and Knew that were'nt good for Flies......

Oh and Mr Castwell,Ty for showing me a hella great looking Fly bTW or perhaps style of Tye,Guess ya also just sold me on my need of the magic tool as well...that'll make the wife to be just as pleased as peach with the both of us!!!....lol

------------------
    "I've often wondered why it is that so many anglers spend so much money on,and pay so much attention to.the details on the wrong end of the fly line.If they took as much care in selecting or tying their flies as they did in the selection of the reel and rod,They might be able to gain the real extra edge that makes it possible to fool a fish that has,in fact,seen it all before" A.K.Best

"Wish ya great fishing"

Bill

[This message has been edited by billknepp (edited 04 July 2005).]
    Wish ya great fishing,Bill

Ummmm, Bill?

My friends, and that includes all the fine folks here at FAOL, call me Ron or REE, not Mr. Eagle Elk. I used to wear a tie once upon a time, since then I've become very informal.

REE

Point taken ,Ron...Kinda like Mr.Knepp He passed in 91...and other points are taken as well,on the "watershed",I too have found that on Flies it does not appear quite so long lasting,as did in that afore mentioned shop,thought I was useing to much thread or something and getting my Flies a bit to dence or something glad to hear others have the same thoughts as I.....

------------------
    "I've often wondered why it is that so many anglers spend so much money on,and pay so much attention to.the details on the wrong end of the fly line.If they took as much care in selecting or tying their flies as they did in the selection of the reel and rod,They might be able to gain the real extra edge that makes it possible to fool a fish that has,in fact,seen it all before" A.K.Best

"Wish ya great fishing"

Bill

Bill,
    If you and I could just come up with some patterns that are made up of toilet paper, I believe that Watershed would be the perfect benchside applied floatant!
    Joe

Well Joe,
    If it were'nt for the sheer aspect of it disolveing in water...lol...I'd have already been there and done that....lol...Maybe I'll just have to do as Ron,Al, and countless others have already done and go Buy me a big yellow plastic bottle ..and I'll bet Wally world has it too...Always a plus!!!!

Wish'in ya'll Great Fish'in,Bill

+ Reply to Thread